Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health as a part of our dynamic Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations team? As an Operations Advisor, you will provide operational support for current and ongoing projects and programs managed by the CVS Health TA Operations Team. You will coordinate efforts across multi-functional teams within the organization to ensure project teams meet their deliverables. You will be responsible for interfacing and communicating with upper management to provide status updates on our TA operational results.
You will participate in the development of change strategy while managing project plans and timelines, including estimates, requirements, design, build, test, deployment, and results reporting. You will partner with the HR Technology and Business teams to ensure that all projects adhere to both defined scope and standards.
You will manage TA budgeting and forecasting, set dates and work closely with leads in finance and TA leadership to align expectations on deliverables and timing. You will prepare monthly management financial reporting with the support from Finance. You will also participate in month end close review, with reporting of variances to budget and forecast and work with TA Finance partners to ensure consistent financial reporting
As a member of the TA Operations Team, you will also be a point of contact for our vendor community. You will ensure all invoices received by TA are paid timely to our Vendor Partners as per contract terms and you will also track incoming and outgoing payments as appropriate.
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting Project Kick-Off meetings, identifying all project contributors, taking meeting minutes, defining and clarifying project roles, and responsibilities and delivering ad hoc reporting as requested.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate across many levels of the organization including senior management.
- Strong PC skills, including extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3+ years accessing data, constructing and manipulating large datasets in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas).
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills who is comfortable working independently and collaboratively on multiple projects.
- Strong sense of urgency – ability to flex with frequently shifting priorities.
- Ability to run and manage data analysis – defect free.
- You have a minimum 5 years related accounting and budgeting and forecasting experience.
- You have CVS Financial experience and financial systems knowledge.
- You have Project Management experience.
- You have solid knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.