The Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) Intelligence Support Services Contract (CISSC) provides multi-faceted Intelligence Support services consisting of, but not limited to: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Analysis, Intelligence Requirements Collection Management (RCM), Special Advisors, Planners, Targeting Support, Counterintelligence (CI) Support, Screener Support, Strategic Debriefing Support, Foreign Government Information (FGI) Analysis, Exploitation (DOMEX and MEDEX), Target Focused Analysis and Neutralization (TFAN), Operational Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM), as well as other analytic and target related intelligence support services to assigned military units in support of the overall Intelligence Mission in support of CJTF-OIR staffs and organizations.
More About the Role:
- Assists in researching unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
- Assists in monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational intelligence information.
- Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
- Aides in researching, authoring, and coordinating threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community.
- May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
- Provide support to HUMINT collection operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI
- Government CI/HUMINT credentialing course such as CI Special Agent Course (CISAC) OR other accredited DOD credentialing course
- At least four years of experience with former MOS 18F, 35F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, USMC 0211 or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents, Service Basic CI/HUMINT
- DHDM Vol II qualified
- Graduate of Defense Strategic Debriefing Course (DSDC) or Joint Interrogation Certification Course (JICC)
- Thorough knowledge of the DoD FORMICA program
- Familiar with IC IIRs, have field reporter number (FRN) and knowledge of HUMINT collection databases
- Strong communications skills, speaking and writing
- Experience with debriefing and investigative methodologies
- Experience with SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3 or other approved DoD tools
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
- Working knowledge of and /or experience in supporting the CENTCOM AOR
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Government CI credentialing course
- Deployed experience in the CENTCOM AOR
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- former MOS 18F, 35F: 4 years (Preferred)