Our client, a Fortune 50 global leader in the financial services and investment industry is hiring an Editor to join their team in Pennington, NJ.
The Writer / Editor's day to day responsibilities will include:
Writers / Editors interested in applying should possess the following experience:
- Creating/updating communications, including 401k plan highlight updates, for plan sponsors serviced by our client's investment banking division.
- Work collaboratively with designers, project management and compliance in a fast-paced, demanding, environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years work experience
- Intermediate+ proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated copy-editing and writing skills (Work Sample(s) required at time of submission)
- Demonstrated editorial success in a fast-paced, demanding, client-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Financial services (particularly retirement industry) experience preferred
- Prior Investment Banking / Wealth Management industry experience