Job Description Summary
A Community Liaison is responsible for upholding all aspects of organization marketing/sales including establishing and maintaining positive relationships with referral sources, responding to discharge planners requests/concerns and developing relationships with new referral sources.
Community Liaison will cover a set territory discussed with the Administrator within Southeast Michigan .
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Assists the Administrator in establishing organization volume projections in the annual budget and in establishing allocations for the marketing department.
- Presents outstanding documentation requiring signatures to physicians once the office has attempted to obtain, exhausted all efforts and is unsuccessful in getting completed timely for billing.
- Is continually monitoring ratio of Medicare/Medicare Advantage referrals compared to Commercial Insurance Plans received on a monthly basis to ensure cost effective productivity.
- Assists in developing marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral sources.
- Builds and monitors community/patient perceptions of Axiom Home Care as a high quality provider of services.
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address referral source and/or patient needs.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists discharge planners in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Axiom Home Care.
- Monitors and reports cost-effectiveness of marketing efforts to implement improvement plans when necessary.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities of this job. The Liaison may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- At least (1) year experience in Home Health Care marketing preferred.
- At least two (2) years of experience in Health Care marketing required.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and co-operation in performing job responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Heath Care Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)