This is an opportunity to build customer relationships through repairing heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment while strengthening relationships with customers.
- Getting to work regularly on dynamic projects in residential and commercial HVAC service.
- Creating a tight knit atmosphere where your peers feel more like family.
- Having the freedom to make independent decisions and trusted to do your job well.
- Working with an organization that finds continued strength in continued growth and change.
Pay Frequency: Weekly
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Technical school is a plus * At least 2 years of experience in service and repair of residential and light commercial HVAC systems
- HVAC system experience and knowledge to include; central air conditioning, heat pumps, and gas furnaces
- Related mechanical skills and diagnostic capabilities
- EPA refrigeration certification
- Attention to detail, with good written and oral communication skills
- Must be available for rotating on-call schedule
- Must prioritize good customer service
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technology
- Organize work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings
- Test and repair systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing parts, and components
- Provide accurate diagnosis and honest recommendations to customer
- Keep tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Execute authorized work in a neat and timely manner
- Document detailed work performed
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Ability to work independently and in a timely manner
- HVAC Residential, 5 years (preferred)
- HVAC Diagnostic, 5 years (preferred)
- EPA (required)
- Driver’s License (required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $35.00 per hour
- hvac: 2 years (Required)
- HVAC Residential: 5 years (Required)
- HVAC Diagnostic: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Wilmington, NC (Required)
- EPA (Required)
- Driver's (Required)
- Is your background free of misdemeanors and felonies? Are you able to pass a 10 panel drug screen? Is your driving record clean?
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift