Windows Architect - (00051316)
MITRE’s Enterprise Computing, Information and Security Center delivers high quality customer-focused services across MITRE in the areas of information technology, knowledge and collaboration services, and corporate communications.
We are looking for highly-motivated, adaptive and self-directed candidates. We will provide you with challenging opportunities to apply and expand your technical skills.
MITRE has a new opportunity for a senior Windows 10 Architect. As our Windows 10 Architect, you will be responsible for engineering projects and tasks related to the Microsoft Windows operating system such as:
- Working with stakeholders throughout the corporation to define MITRE’s configuration requirements
- Creating and maintaining the Windows security configuration (including Internet Explorer, Edge, and BitLocker)
- Researching and expanding our use of Windows capabilities and features (such as Cortana, Windows Hello for Business)
- Solving complex 3rd level issues.
- Providing expertise and assistance to other MITRE engineers responsible for security products such as antivirus (Symantec Endpoint Protection), Windows Defender and application control (Carbon Black).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar field and 8 + years of applicable experience
- Successful hands-on technical experience administering Microsoft Windows-based systems at an enterprise level including deployment, administration, configuration and troubleshooting in a global enterprise environment.
- Candidate demonstrates an ability to apply advanced principles, theories and concepts.
- Candidate understands the missions, domains and challenges of MITRE customers and is fully responsible for deliverables-including definition, completion, and technical quality.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, LDAP, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, WMI
- Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
None; Ability to obtain Secret
SW Eng, Comp Sci & Mathematics
This requisition requires a clearance of:
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Oct 24, 2018, 3:59:15 PM