Registered Nurse – (RN)
Helpmates Inc. is looking for a caring and reliable Registered Nurse to become part of our team. Helpmates Inc. is a family-owned business providing in home support and personal care for those wishing to remain independently in their own homes. As a Registered Nurse you will administer skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Manager. Helpmates Inc. has 20 office locations that serve 38 Counties throughout the state of Pennsylvania, all are licensed by the PA Dept. of Health.
To read more about what we offer and our locations, please view our website at: www.helpmatesinc.com
Reasons Why You Want to Work for Helpmates Inc. as a Registered Nurse
- Voluntary – life, short term disability, accident, critical illness, vision, dental insurances and basic medical.
- Retirement Savings Plan (Must be 21 years of Age)
- Caring & Supportive Staff, Available to Assist 24 hours a day
- Competitive Pay
- An RN will provide skilled care as directed including but not limited to:
- Provide services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Perform initial evaluation of patient and regularly reevaluate
- Counsel patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Process orders and notify physician of patient needs
- Coordinate services
- Take on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing
- Two (2) years' nursing experience, preferred
- Licensed driver with insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Adhere to HIPPA and Maintain Confidentiality
It is the policy of Helpmates, Inc. to provide service to all persons without regard to age, race, color, creed, ethnicity, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, the need to use a trained guide dog or service animal, limited English proficiency or on any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
RN, Registered Nurse, Skilled Nursing, Nurse, Nursing, Personal Assistance, Companion Services, Respite Care, Care and Support, Medical, Home Health, Home Care