Maintain responsibility for planning and managing programs to meet product service and product delivery and quality goals on consulting engagements covering business model and HR transformation and HR service delivery. Act as a project team leader, review user and technical requirements, identify tasks, assign and coordinate resources, and create or track project schedules. Ensure clear communication, including maintaining high performing teams and ensuring timely issue resolution. Work on advanced complex technical projects and business issues requiring state-of-the-art technical knowledge and operational understanding of Navy or DoD manpower, personnel, training, and education.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with business model transformation, HR transformation, and HR service delivery
- Experience with project management, including leading, planning, evaluating, analyzing, and implementing mission service or IT programs
- Experience with working on large, complex programs and extensive program and client expectation management
- Experience with process, design, implementation, and operations
- Experience with contractual life cycle management processes and procedures in a research and development environment
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, including user-centered design
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage a large delivery team effectively
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Navy or DoD manpower, personnel, training, and education preferred
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with human-centered design, design thinking, and service design
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.