Professional Security Consultants (PSC) is conducting interviews to fill open full-time and part-time security officer positions at Southcenter Mall, located in Tukwila, WA.
If interested, please submit your resume to this ad and/ or apply in person at the following location: Southcenter Mall - 2800 Southcenter Mall - Tukwila, WA 98188.
- Provide Superior Customer Service; A “People Person”, enthusiastic and friendly
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Ability to see and hear accurately in both day and nighttime conditions.
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment based on general and specific policies.
- Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid (Training Provided if needed)
- Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
- Skills in operating portable radio devices, phones, and CCTV systems.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid state security officer license.
- He/she must be customer service oriented, friendly, a “people person”.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
- He/she must embody company values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.
- Remain free from illegal drug use.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.25 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Security Guard (Preferred)