This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Sales Lead Generators residing in the Greater Memphis area seeking Part-time work! Position pays an hourly rate plus commission. If you are looking to add value to a growing business in a fast-growing industry, we want to hear from you!
Auto-San, the leading global provider of scent marketing and odor control solutions, is seeking a Lead Generation Specialist (LGS) to play a key role in growing its customer base.
As an LGS, you will generate sales leads and schedule sales appointments for Auto-San’s Sales Account Executives (SAEs) in assigned territories. As a new contractor, you will begin working remotely from your home office on a full-time basis, and you must be available for initial and ongoing training at Auto-San’s local headquarters in Memphis. Your work location is very likely to transition from your home office to Auto-San's Memphis office within a year.
Your Day-to Day:
- Follow up on new and existing leads to schedule qualified appointments for assigned SAEs
- Research through the internet: identify prospective customers and decision maker’s contact and company information.
- Enter and maintain prospective customer information into sales lead generator tracking workbook(s); send daily reports to assigned SAEs and other key decision makers at Auto-San as requested.
- Demonstrate timely communication to SAEs including all relevant information on new sales appointments
- Establish rapport and maintain regular communication with SAEs to stay informed of scheduling changes and preferences.
- Exercise mental flexibility and an aptitude to thrive in frequent change scenarios while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Demonstrate a drive to individually compete (and win!) while remaining a fantastic team player
What you bring to the team:
- High School diploma, GED or Military Service. Associate’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years solid work experience cold calling and generating leads for sales reps.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Outlook, and typing at a moderate-to-fast speed.
- Quiet environment (no interior or exterior noises from home office area).
- Personal phone and computer with Microsoft Office and high-speed internet service, working in an area with uninterrupted internet and phone signals.
- Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals
- A positive, professional attitude, enthusiasm for approaching customers, excellent follow-up skills, strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial and service spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal, organizational, and selling skills are required.
- Ability to meet/exceed quotas and work diligently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work during normal business hours (M-F) to reach customers across all US time zones.
- Must reside in the Memphis, TN area, for on-site training as needed and for eventual move to company office setting.
- Flexible schedule, part-time hours
- Base rate plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION PLAN
- Work from home!
- Get in on the ground floor and take the initiative to develop your career and personal/professional growth with us
If you are passionate about helping companies enhance their customer experience and have a sincere desire to make work fun, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
This is a rewarding opportunity! To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Headquartered in Memphis, Auto-San is a privately held company. We opened our doors in 1974, and our sole focus is the same today as it was then: scent branding and odor control. Auto-San helps all types of businesses by providing scent branding products and strategies to make every aspect of a facility warm and welcoming.
Auto-San is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cold Calling: 1 year (Required)
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Appointment Scheduling for Sales Reps: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
Full Time Opportunity:
- On-going Training & Development
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities