Do you believe in fairy tales? Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe in “happily ever after”? Do you believe in dreams coming true? If so, we want to hear from you!
Elegance Wedding & Evening Wear is looking for passionate people to join our wonderful team of Bridal Stylists. A family-owned business, Elegance has been helping brides feel special and beautiful from the moment they walk through our doors to the day of their fairy tale wedding, and, yes, even ever after… And we’ve been doing just that for over 19 years!
As an Elegance Bridal Stylist, you play a vital role in making dreams come true as our brides communicate their wedding vision, and watch it materialize before their very eyes.
Along with helping the bride find her “Dream” wedding gown and accessories, stylists will be working closely with bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom by assisting them in the selection of their dresses and accessories. The party is then complete after helping the groom and his groomsmen with their selections.
To thrive in this opportunity, an Elegance Bridal Sales Consultant / Stylist must:
- Be able to guide customers through the dress and accessories buying process
- Be able to maintain expected dollar per hour sales and closing ratios
- Be able to troubleshoot, and think on your feet to find solutions for every customer
- Be an amazing listener with the ability to help others articulate their vision
- Be able to deliver an unforgettable experience
- Be available to work Saturdays
An Elegance Bridal Sales Consultant / Stylist must also:
- Have a passion to meet and exceed sales goals; individually and as a team
- Have a passion for bridal fashion and trends
- Have an earnest desire to meet new people and learn their stories
- Have social media knowledge and contribute to daily postings
- The opportunity to love what you do and feel great about doing it
- Ongoing sales and fashion training
- A friendly, supportive, fun and dynamic work environment
- A base hourly wage of $8-$10 plus commission on your sales, which means you are in charge of your income! With the desire and drive to help make dreams come true, top producing stylists typically make $14 and up.
- As you know brides shop on the weekends, so availability to work Saturdays is a must!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12,000.00 - $24,000.00 per year
- Are you available to work Saturdays?
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Weekends required
- Monday to Friday