Tired of that 9-5 office job??? Then you clicked on the right link!
So work when YOU want and make YOUR Own Schedule!!! Every full-time BCBA with Foundations in Behavior can potentially earn well over a 6 figure salary.
If you are looking to arrange your own schedule, decide your own hours per week, supervise your cases without interference, earn incentive pay and bonuses, plus be a part of a professional, fun, energetic clinical team...then Foundations In Behavior is the company for you! www.inbehavior.com.
Foundations Clinical Directors will show you everything you need to know and will guide you in developing FBAs, BASPs, and strong intervention programs. They will teach you new assessments, work alongside you with clients, and help shape your growth in the field. Our goals are to aid in the development of great analysts and build strong relationships, all while changing lives.
Florida counties in need of services for both children and adults. – Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and Volusia counties
Foundations In Behavior offers a wide range of services with an outstanding training model!
What are the Benefits in working for Foundations in Behavior??
- Paperless Data Collection and Billing
- Paid Conference Registrations and Hotel Accommodations
- Professional Crisis Management Certification (PCM)
- Paid Indirect hours weekly per client
- Quarterly Incentive Pay Bonuses
- $1000 sign on bonus after 3 months of full time billable hours ( 20-25 hrs a week)
- Fun team building events that will be like no other work event you are used too!
- We like to have fun and create positive energy no matter what environment we are in! Everyone likes coming to work!
- Biweekly Direct deposit
Who we serve:
- Medicaid State Plan Experience Serving Children ( 0-21 yrs ) with Autism and other behavioral challenges that have multiple diagnosis... cases available in the Schools, Parent Homes, Group Homes, and Clinics.
- APD Medicaid Waiver Experience Serving Adults ( 22 yrs and older) with Developmental Disabilities... cases available in Parent Homes, APD Group Homes, and Adult Day Training Centers.
- Private Insurances - All analysts will be credentialed on a case by case basis.
- Full Practice Management - Billing is streamlined, certifications and all hiring documents are tracked and reminders sent to renew, NEVER HAVE TO USE PROVIDER CONNECT (Full Service admins do it all).
- Cutting Technology - NO MORE PAPER DATA COLLECTION!! THATS RIGHT!!!!!!.... All analysts receive an IPAD that is equipped with the latest technology. ReThink Behavioral Health is the billing platform that we use, thi portal allows for all electronic notes, billing, graphing, program acquisition development, and data collection.
Responsibilities and Duties
BCBA is responsible for:
- Conducting initial intake and assessments such as VB MAPP, ABLLS, EFL, and FISH, materials and assessments provided
- Managing quarterly reports and updates
- Developing behavior plans, and task analysis using our provided templates that are efficient and easy to follow.
- Collecting and Monitoring Data Weekly/Graphing Monthly
- Supervising / Monitoring RBT's on site weekly
- Providing feedback using monitoring template provided by Foundations in Behavior
- Parent training in the home
- Providing supervision for BCaBA, BCBA or RBT students
- Assist with Summer and Holiday Break Programming
- BCBA — $55/hr-$70/hr (Depending on experience and funding source)
- BCaBA — $35/hr-$48/hr (Depending on experience and funding source)
- OON insurance clients can net rates as high as $130/hr
- Tricare Clients net $90-$100/hr
Qualifications and Skills
BCBA must have the following:
- Current BCBA credential in good standing with the BACB
- Approved to provide Supervision through the BACB
- Must pass a national and local background check/ no felonies
- Active Drivers License / car insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Must be able to drive within a 30 minute radius
- CPR/ First Aid Required before starting
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Required license or certification:
30+ days ago
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $70.00 /hour