Window Nation, the 5th largest specialty remodeling company in the country, is searching for Outside Sales Representatives(internally known as an Exterior Design Consultants). The Outside Sales Representative will assist homeowners throughout the sales process. A successful Outside Sales Representative will possess a strong sales aptitude, the ability to innovate, and the ability to provide strategic feedback.
This position has high growth potential with uncapped commissions and offers an extensive paid training program, plus a close ratio of over 50%! Each Sales Representative will be provided with qualified appointments throughout the local service area to ensure success. NO COLD CALLING OR DOOR KNOCKING REQUIRED!
Primary Job Functions
- Run in-home sales appointments to meet with our customers and homeowners.
- Attend weekly Sales Team meetings and coaching sessions to actively learn and continue professional development
- Manage job processing with customers, sales manager, admin, and ordering, to ensure operations metrics are achieved.
- Work with our valued customers to provide professional, outstanding customer service, and demonstrate knowledge of our products and services.
- Develop, monitor, and proactively manage sales activity metrics and use them to demonstrate sales productivity improvements achieved through effective self-management.
What We Want (Requirements)
- 1+ years' of experience in an outside sales role (preferably in a one-call close environment)
- In home or home remodeling sales experience preferred
- Extensive familiarity with iPads and other mobile devices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and dynamic personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly-motivated and career-driven individual
- Good interpersonal skills and team working capabilities enabling one to interface at all levels
What You Want (Perks)
- Paid training
- Uncapped commission
- W-2, full-time position
- Benefits including vision, dental, healthcare, 401K
Job Types: Full-time, Commission