- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university or
- RN degree.
- Prefer two (2) years relevant experience.
- Michigan licensure as a Limited Licensed Bachelor’s Social Worker, Licensed Bachelor’s Social Worker, Limited Licensed Master’s Social Worker, Licensed Master’s Social Worker, or Registered Nurse;
- must obtain full licensure within 6 months of being eligible for such licensure; must meet the state qualifications to become a QMHP, QIDP and CMHP.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- This position provides emergency services to individuals on a rotating basis.**
This position will work in Iron River and Kingsford, MI. Apply at www.nbhs.org/jobs-2/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time