- Comfortable working in an engineering-driven laboratory environment.
- Ability to use machining tools (mill, lathe, saws, drills, grinders)
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair minor electrical/mechanical machines
- Basic computer skills required for data entry
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested by Business Manager.
- Sitting, standing, lifting and construction laborer work, including lifting and carrying product is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift