Analyze the actual and predictable interacting operational activities of a military, governmental, or business system to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making or resource allocation. Leverage modeling and measuring techniques, mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematical techniques, and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines in determining solutions. Contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects.
- 2+ years of experience with agent-based, discrete event, or systems dynamics modeling methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with simulation software packages, including Vensim and Forio
- 2+ years of experience using analytical or statistical software technologies, including R, MATLAB, Python, SAS
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, and database development, including process and software
- Experience with data visualization tools, including Tableau, Qlik, and PowerBI
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with advanced optimization modeling tools, including MPL, GUROBI, CPLEX, or AIMMS
- Experience with data cleaning, manipulation, discovery, analysis, and visualization of data
- Experience with formulating linear programs or heuristics
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.