Project Manager, Publications - HEAVY PM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Peloton Advantage, LLC, is a thriving medical communications company located in Parsippany, New Jersey. We are a group of talented publication professionals that strive to deliver the highest quality projects to our clients. If you excel in a collaborative team environment and enjoy being rewarded for stellar performance, we encourage you to apply to our company.
We are actively looking for experienced Project Manager candidates qualified to support the daily activities of a large-scale strategic publication plan. This is a hands-on detail-orientated position that provides an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. We offer an excellent benefits package and a team-based working environment.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Maintain the status of all ongoing publication projects including internal (ie, account, medical and editorial) and external (ie, author, client and journal/congress) deadlines
- Provide daily communication with all stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Traffic all projects between account, medical, editorial and support services
- Manage project files and folder maintenance
- Assist with the management of external partners including production, graphic design and writers
- Facilitate material to all external partners via email, fax and FedEx
- Research relevant journal and congress databases to update grids used by the internal and client teams
- Schedule and manage internal status meetings
- Distribute weekly project status reports to internal and client teams paying close attention to detail
- Establish and modify time and event schedules for each publication plan in consultation with the account team and support services
- Support the initiation of job opening and closing meetings, by coordinating the administrative requirements of the account team (as appropriate)
- Comply with established standards, policies and procedures
- Maintain timely submission of timesheets
- Help populate and maintain Datavision records (Experience with Datavision is A PLUS!)
Additional responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
Education or Equivalent:
- Assist with the preparation of client proposals
- Assist with the preparation of Authorship Agreements
- Assist with the preparation of client and author Contact Reports
- Assist with faculty recruitment
- Maintain fiscal responsibility for assigned projects
(Minimum required to perform job)
- B.A. or B.S. in marketing, communications or biology
- Minimum of 1-2 years of general business, pharmaceutical, or medical communications experience within publication planning
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point. Project Management software such as Datavision is a PLUS!
Candidate is expected to work from the Parsippany, NJ office. No recruiters please.