Pacific Inpatient Physicians is seeking Adult Nurse Practitioners interested in Full-time, Part-Time, or 1099 position to join our Post-Acute Care Team, practicing in Ventura County Skilled Nursing Centers. A Nurse Practitioner seeking a work schedule to optimize Work-Life balance will find this position ideal. The objective is to provide high quality of post-acute care, resulting in fewer hospital readmissions and better outcomes.
Pacific Inpatient Physicians offers competitive compensation and full benefits that include 100% employer-paid health insurance. You will practice with a PHYSICIAN-OWNED, and LOCALLY CONTROLLED medical group absent any external interference or control from a distant corporate owner.
- Schedule: Consistent Monday through Friday presence with no or limited weekends. Alternatively, a flexible schedule may be available to better accommodate specific work/life priorities.
- Team with a physician for quality of care, clinical outcomes, and resource utilization for patients within one or two select Skilled Nursing Centers.
- Engage effectively with and be accessible to patients, families, physicians, administrators, and nursing support team.
- Develop short and long-term relationships with patients while experiencing a wide array of complex medical conditions.
- Counsel and educate patients, families, and nursing staff as the need arises.
- Perform routine exams, order and interpret lab data and diagnostics.
- Manage chronic conditions as well as acute medical changes.
- Practice within a medical group that rewards team-first behaviors.
- Opportunity for teaching within the Graduate Medical Education programs affiliated with the host skilled nursing centers.
- California Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Required)
- BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification preferred but not required
Interested applicants should submit their resume through Indeed.com.
Pacific Inpatient Physicians is the exclusive hospitalist coverage group for Community Memorial Health System, a nonprofit community hospital system based in Ventura County that remains independent of any affiliation outside of the community. Our medical group of twenty physicians is 100% owned and controlled by our physicians. Our physicians and Nurse Practitioners freely care for patients as they believe best, without any external interference or oversight from a distant corporate owner.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- BLS, ACLS (Required)
- APRN (California Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Not listed / Other