A-MAX Auto Insurance is an industry leader that specializes in providing low cost insurance to thousands of Texas residents and businesses. At A-MAX, we are dedicated to exceeding expectations by continuing to set forth our commitment of providing excellent service, affordable rates, and convenient locations. We are on an exciting growth journey and need exceptional talent to drive our vision. To view many great employment opportunities, please visit www.amaxinsurance.com/careers and apply!
A-MAX Auto Insurance
A-MAX Auto Insurance is seeking a Corporate Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a problem solver, a fast learner, an idea generator. The kind of person has a fire burning to always learn more, make an impact in a changing retail industry and doesn’t stop at status quo. We need that person that always has a creative idea brewing; and thrives on team collaboration and the challenge of developing unique ways to deliver an impactful message across communication channels that are both relevant and on trend. One that has an appreciation for the minor details – someone can look at the bigger picture.
- Design campaigns to adequately target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Responsible for researching and understanding key business challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive activity and environmental factors that impacts programs within the store and assigned departments.
- Provide hands-on advertising support paying close attention to timelines.
- Identify & present opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels from social media to print.
- Develop understanding of department short- & long-term goals and planned initiatives.
- Adjusts and communicates plan changes as necessary to ensure costs for materials, media, and labor are in line with the sales potential for a specific product or campaign.
- Manage 3rd party and vendor partnerships
- Works with the HOD of Marketing & Sales to keep a pulse on overall offices activities to identify cross marketing opportunities.
- Keeps informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications, to foster ideas and innovation.
- Develop content and direct creative execution that provides a consistent, targeted and impactful message.
- This role requires strong versatile copywriting skills for print and broadcast advertising; magazines and newsletters; web; social media; in-store point-of-sale materials; media releases and corporate communications.
- Directs in-house and external graphic designers, photographers and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of marketing projects.
- Contributes ideas for new in-office programs, researches and recommends branding.
- Cultivate relationships with local newspapers, local magazines national consumer press to increase media coverage and awareness of the A-MAX Insurance brand.
- Draft, distribute and place press releases in national trade and consumer publications; develop and pitch story ideas to media; draft talking points for media interviews.
- Organize, maintain and update key media contacts.
- Coordinate social media programming and content, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Email Marketing and Mobile Marketing campaign manager.
- Coordinate tradeshow and conference events and manage media attendance at local events including registration of attendees of all of our community events.
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, strategic communication or equivalent. Minimum three (3) years of advertising or marketing experience.
- Service-oriented attitude with a focus on details
- Excellent copywriting & creative skills
- Must be creative in both thought process and writing style
- Demonstrated experience with all types of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational, planning and coordination skills; ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- Takes full ownership of assigned projects and can work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess a sense of urgency, self-motivated and detail minded
- Strong interpersonal skills; builds collaborative relationships
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic and facilitation skills required
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues; involves the right people to work through complexities and identify potential solutions
- PC/Mac Skills (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, Final Cut or other creative design software is preferred
- Previous experience with Google Analytics/AdWords/Facebook Ads Manager is required
- Professional dynamic personality
- Experience in creation, layout, assembly and delivery / presentation of KPI reports
** The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.** While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The ability to work within safety guidelines as it pertains to AMAX standards of operations.
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of Managing Partner.
A-MAX Auto Insurance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.