Merakey is currently seeking Team Lead Part Time to join our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Philadelphia, PA locations.
- The position's primary roles are as follows: Ensures all programmatic activities, schedules and documentation are completed by assigning them to staff and ensuring their timely completion.
- Implements program policies and procedures according to program, county and state licensing regulations and guidelines.
- Actively promotes engagement and participation of residents in all activities and therapies to increase individual independence in all areas of life.
- Provides on-going counseling and feedback to individual clients regarding progress meeting personal recovery goals. Implements and monitors client treatment plans.
- Monitors individual and group social skills, using psycho-education and feedback to increase positive interactions. Assists individuals with personal budgeting.
- Promotes resident emotional management skills by assisting them in creating and utilizing personal safety plans.
- Leads or co-leads daily therapeutic and recreational groups.
- Assists, teaches and monitors client's daily living activities, including but not limited to personal hygiene, bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing, laundry and room care.
- Accompanies and monitors clients on community trips engages clients in social and leisure activities, and assures the health and safety of the clients maintains accurate and adequate records
- Engages clients in social and leisure activities Monitors compliance with house rules. Reports any immediate or unusual situations(s) with Site Director or designated person on-call.
- Mediates problematic issues between clients in a timely manner, using Sanctuary tools. Attends and participates in all trainings and meetings.
- SPANISH FLUENCY HIGHLY PREFERRED
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school dipolma/GED with official transcripts documenting 12 college credits earned in human services or related field(psychology, social work, criminal justice, etc.)
- Must have at least 1 year of Mental Health/Behavioral Health experience in a residential or group home setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled