Please carefully go through the whole JD before sending candidates.
Position Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Herndon, VA - Need LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
C2C Hourly Rate: $45-$60/Hr C2C
Contract Duration: 3 months contract with possible extensions.
Anyone legal to work in the US is OK… OPT EAD is OK. Must go face to face.
Client need only local candidate that will interview in person. If the person is local but won’t interview in person, do not send. If the person is non-local but will interview in person, they still will NOT consider them, so do not submit.
Only submit people within a 1-hour drive of their CURRENT PHYSICAL LOCATION. INCLUDE THEIR ADDRESS WHEN YOU SUBMIT!!!
Again, do not even think about submitting non-local candidates please… it’s a waste of time.
Note for Submission:
Here is what is Required for submission:
- Visa Copy
- DL Copy
- Acceptance email from employer and consultant
- Current Physical Address (Street address, City, State and Zip code)
- Please ask your consultant to update resume with the skills as mentioned in JD if he/she has got hands on experience on.
This consultant will support our Industry Credentials project, and the duration is through June 30, 2018.
The Software Engineer will perform analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of Company database-driven application programs, specifically Research Services. The incumbent will assist the development team in providing comprehensive support for existing and new applications, and will offer expertise regarding methods, standards and technical considerations for software applications. The Software Engineer will be working in an Agile/Scrum environment where the focus is on the team work and ownership of each project. The ideal incumbent has a drive for learning new things and is passionate about engineering end-to-end technical solutions. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and debug multi-tier database-driven Java applications and components to support business requirements.
- Create and maintain technical and knowledgebase documentation.
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot, and develop technical solutions.
- Solve problems independently with minimal technical or managerial guidance.
- Collaborate with project team members to deliver technical solutions.
- May be required to design, configure, and use ETL process and tools to analyze, manipulate, and integrate data.
These essential functions are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Position may be required to perform other duties as required.
- 4-7 years of related experience including:
- End-to-end application web development, integrationand backend data services usingJava/JSF/XML and Web Services.
- Java EE application server.
- SDLC and Agile/Scrumprocedures and processes.
- 1-3 years of directly related experience with Java and/or Oracle ADF, and PL/SQL, stored procedures, and functions.
- Production support experience in an application development environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MVC frameworks and multi-tier architectures.
- Strong analytical, communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work to effectively on team.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using UML.
- Experience with SDLC and Agile/Scrum procedures and processes, including Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Demonstrated experience with Informix database.
- Live within a commutable distance of Herndon, VA.
- Demonstrated experience with:
- Full Stack Spring and Hibernate.
- Microsoft ASP.
- Informix ESQL/C programming.
- XML and Web Service application development.
- UNIX/Linux servers and scripting.
- Working in large data centric application environment and detailed understanding business tier. modeling, data flows, data architecture and real-time/batch-based processing.
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and related components. * Detailed understanding of SSO and Java EE security.
- Working knowledge of:
- UI, Mobile/Front end technology (HTML5, CSS, Responsive design, JS frameworks and Angular).
- Oracle Identity Management and Oracle Access Manager. * Experience with a COTS reporting tool such as Oracle BI or JReport.
- Knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or other ETL tools.
- Use of a computer terminal and/or laptop computer for 8 or more hours a day.
- Use of a copy machine, and telephone.
- Frequently required to sit for 7 or more hours per day in close proximity to others in an open office environment.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands and fingers to operate, handle, and reach.
- Vision abilities include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasional work afterhours and weekends when needed.
Ability and desire to work in our collaborative environment (team room setting).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. A combination of education and experience, including through military service will also be fine.
Business Development Executive
680 Amboy Ave Woodbridge NJ 07095
Skype: Aimee Lee
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aimee-lee-41028976/
"Your Dependable Partner"*
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $60.00 /hour