DWDW is seeking an intelligent and motivated Interior Design intern to join our team in the Chicago office near the Cinespace Film Row. This individual will participate in dynamic aspects of the project process and be working directly with the designers and clients on a range of projects and design phases, from concept design to construction administration.
1) Three Hs: Honest, Humble, and Hungry to learn.
2) Strong problem solving skills. We value creative, innovative solution to complex problems abilities.
3) Highly attention to detail with advance organizational skills.
4) Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
B. KEY RESPONSIBILITY:
- 3D modeling and CAD drafting
- Assisting FF&E Selection
- Communication with vendors and suppliers
- Meeting environments setup and assisting designers during client meetings
- Maintain materials and resources library
- Maintain office appearance
- Provide administrative support. This includes but is not limited to: answering phones, filing, communicating with vendors and representatives
C. TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are required to email a cover letter, CV, and work samples in either PDF attachment (10mb or less) or website link to:
with an email subject:
"DWDW Internship Fall 2020”
Job Type: Internship