Join our Team – Share our Mission
Where educating is the greatest adventure of all!
We are hiring Lead Teachers for our Toddler and Preschool program.
Children’s Learning Adventure is a company with many opportunities for qualified individuals. We are looking for a talented educator who is results oriented and strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for the children in the communities we serve.
- Responsible for the safety of all children in the group ranging in age 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Plan and implement activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children
- Responsible for the care, hygiene, diapering, learning, and developmental activities, and specialized programs
- Communicate directly with parents regarding their child’s accomplishments and daily activities
- Maintain classroom records, cleanliness and orderliness to align with state regulations and standards
- Demonstrated skill in early childhood curriculum and implementation.
- Actively engaged with the children at all times while serving as a role model through appearance and actions
- Provide a loving and nurturing environment for all children
- Follow lesson plans to as outlined in the Life Time Adventures Curriculum
- Develop opportunities to positively impact children’s self-esteem
- Maintain an environment (both indoors and outdoors) that is safe, clean, and inviting
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain required
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or CDA preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education highly desired
- Must meet or exceed state licensing requirements for age, education, and experience
- 2+ years of early childhood education experience desired
- 1+ years of experience working with infants and/or toddlers desired
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours
- Ability to work on their feet for long periods of time
- Proficient in writing and interpersonal skills
- Health Insurance through UnitedHealthcare
- Generous Childcare Discount
- 401k contribution
- …many more!
Children’s Learning Adventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
For more information about Children’s Learning Adventure, visit our website at www.childrenslearningadventure.com.
Job Type: Part-time