Registered Nurse (RN) Pediatric Homecare
In a past or current job, have you ever had a hard time reaching someone by phone? Have you felt like you talk to a recording more than you do a live person? During business hours at our Maxim office, we do not have voicemail and outside business hours we’re on-call 24/7! We want our employees and clients to have the ability to reach us anytime. This is just one small example of how Maxim goes the extra mile.
Maxim Healthcare Services of Portland, ME is a State-Licensed Homecare, Wellness, and Medical Staffing Company. With our three distinct business lines, we have a unique ability to offer Nurses an abundance of employment opportunities across several different healthcare fields. Our approach to recruitment is a focus on YOU- the Caregiver. Our interview process is centered on one question…“How can we help you reach your career and employment goals?”
At Maxim (www.maximhealthcare.com), we believe our employees are our greatest asset. From your initial phone screen to your first day of work, to your ‘Maxiversaries’ and milestones, the Maxim Team is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way. While benefits such as rewarding assignments, a healthy work-life balance, and a manageable commute are all important, we know that we need to offer more to attract and retain skilled and dedicated employees. Our recognition and incentive programs, extensive training and shadowing opportunities, and our ability to truly listen helps us to relay to our Caregivers that they are appreciated, respected, and heard. Read below for information on specific job opportunities. We would love to hear from you so call us today to experience the Maxim difference!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
- Part-Time but Full-Time Nurses are welcome to apply. Talk to us about your career goals!
- 1 to 1 Private Duty Nursing Assignment with ‘Block’ shifts in a home and/or school setting.
- Collaboration with your client’s Parents/Guardians, Physician, and Maxim Clinical Supervisor in carrying out the client’s plan of care.
Madison and Skowhegan.
Days and nights varying schedules.
- Current Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of Maine.
- Current BLS or AHA Healthcare Provider CPR Certification.
- At least 1 year prior nursing experience in the last 3 years.
- Pediatric Experience Preferred.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Satisfactory background checks results.
- A passion and desire to work with children!
- A paid, thorough, clinical and operational orientation before your first shift.
- The opportunity to care for and build a relationship with a single patient/client.
- The ability to pick up shifts within our staffing division or with other homecare clients per your discretion with office approval.
- A Rock-Star, Supportive Office Team to assist you with whatever you need.
- Access to a massive library of educational modules and trainings through Maxim’s ‘MyMaximConnect’ online learning platform. Take trainings at home and get paid to do them!
- *Access to Maxim’s hands-on training courses including our Novice Nurse, Adult to Pediatric Crossover, and Ventilator course.
- Your eligibility and course availability will be determined by the Maxim office team.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer