Brandywine Living, a premier provider of quality senior living, is currently seeking a Chauffeur to join our team in beautiful Princeton, NJ.
- Assumes responsibility of chauffeuring residents to appointments and planned activities and as directed by supervisor for special events.
- Assists in maintaining an effective preventive maintenance program of cleaning, painting, maintaining company car, van, etc; as necessary/approved.
- Maintains company car, van including scheduled and unscheduled upkeep.
- Assists in resident activities as requested and in other departments as directed by supervisor.
High school diploma and valid driver's license required.
Minimum five years driving experience required. Must have genuine interest in working with and assisting older adults.
Come join our team of professionals! www.careers.brandycare.com
Select: Brandywine Living at Princeton Serenade
Once completed - someone will contact you for an immediate interview.
Brandywine Living is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), affectional or sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, atypical heredity, cellular or blood-trait, disability and liability for service in the United States armed forces or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location