6 Plus Months
Interview Process : In-Person
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship
- Thorough knowledge of relational database systems, structured query language (SQL), COGNOS, and a working knowledge of referential integrity, triggers and stored procedures.
- Data and databased operational support including database/administration data management/configuration and internal (incorporation of new data channels) and external dataset integration
- Regular Data refresh including modification to data tables.
- Data quality initiatives embedded in the data and database operational support framework to address regular and intermittent data issues caused by inconsistencies in data presented to DataMart.
- Identify on-going problems, their impact analysis and resultant coding necessary to compensate for those issues; incomplete/inconsistent enrollment submission by programs as well as historical changes in assessment forms that do not align over time and other data consistency and completeness issues.
- Ability to work towards reallocation of resources currently committed to data resolution to more business analytic efforts supporting OSE.
- Working with software vendors and in a PMO environment
- Working in a team environment and promote collaborative atmosphere
- Bachelors degree in computer science, Computer Information Systems, Information management or related field or experience
- 5+ years experience in DBA role,
- Experience n SDLC, Solution assessment and validation
- Technical requirements/Specifications Development and Management
- Possess strong understanding of database methodologies
- Excellent ability to maintain customer satisfaction
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour