Want to bring the “care” back to the vision care industry? We're looking for charismatic types who are ready to be the heart of our brand. Whether it's a friendly voice over the phone, or a welcoming smile when a patient walks into your store, we need individuals who are passionate about helping customers look great and see great.
A Visionworks Optical Specialist is the very face of our business and is dedicated to ensuring the best possible journey for every patient and customer. This person is trained and knowledgeable about optics, our products/services and managed vision care. The Sr. OS personally takes the patient/customer through the Visionworks experience ensuring their eyewear needs are met in a simple, human and bold way.
- Delivers daily sales goals by ensuring the best execution of the Customer/Patient Experience journey
- Engage with patients/customers and recommend products and services that meet their eye care needs
- Measure patients/customers for their eyewear and maintain product/optical knowledge through cont. training and development to ensure eyewear is Right the First Time
- Execute day-to-day operational activities to support the store's financial and customer experience goals including restocking inventory, merchandising, and order fulfillment of eyewear to ship
- 1 Related customer or patient experience preferred, but not necessary
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent related job experience
What we offer!
At Visionworks, we offer a generous, competitive benefits package (for our part timers, too!) and exclusive employee discounts —including but not limited to
- Vision Coverage)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
- Milestone anniversary awards
- Medical, Dental for Full Timers
- And more!
Everyone has a story that makes them who they are. At Visionworks, we’re looking for charismatic people who can lead authentically and with their own unique voice. We are actively committed to fostering an environment where all are seen and heard equally as we embrace Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I).
Visionworks is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law