Senior User Experience Designer needs 3 years of web accessibility experience.
Senior User Experience Designer requires;
- Four years of web design and production experience.
- 3 years of web accessibility experience.
- Experience with JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver & Talkback
- Experience with mobile accessibility iOS & Android
- Experience with assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and Talkback).
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG)
- Knowledge of Compliance & Laws is a plus
- Possess a broad knowledge and understanding of user experience, web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 standards and practices, and WAI-ARIA for both desktop and mobile technology and Section 508.
- Mobile accessibility on various platforms including Android and IOS
Senior User Experience Designer duties;
- Conducting audits and providing reports, ensuring digital properties are in compliance with WCAG 2.0 Level A & Level AA, as well as Section 508 when it applies.
- Offer insight on deficiencies in accessibility and make recommendations on developing a new or adjusting an existing process to increase accessibility.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Accessibility for various areas across the organization.
- Contribute to the development of materials and training of various teams across the organization.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the corporate accessibility site.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $84.00 /hour
- Design: 1 year (Required)
- JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver & Talkback: 1 year (Required)
- UX Designers: 3 years (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)
- UX: 1 year (Required)
- mobile technology and Section 508.: 1 year (Required)
- web accessibility: 3 years (Required)
- web design and production: 4 years (Preferred)
- iOS: 1 year (Required)
- HTML5: 1 year (Required)