HCT has an immediate need for a Psychiatrist with experience leading and managing behavioral health staff in attaining positive outcomes in a patient-centered correctional healthcare environment. You will be responsible for oversight of patient care for a large behavioral health caseload and serve as the liaison between the clinical staff and leadership. It is expected that this role will be a mix of 60% clinical/patient care and 40% administrative.
- Education: Medical Doctor (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic (D.O.) required
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of progressive management experience preferred
- Licensure: License in the state of Florida as M.D or D.O.
- Certifications: Board Certified in Psychiatry preferred; CCHP (Certified Correctional Health Professional) preferred
- Computer Skills: Strong working knowledge of data analysis, databases, Electronic Medical Record, other related software applications and Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
Please let me know if you are both interested and available for this assignment. We have a bonus program for referring a successfully placed candidate. If you have a referral, do not hesitate to share that information with us. Your referrals are very much appreciated!
All expenses are covered while on assignment including housing, airfare, transportation, meal allowance and trips home during the assignment.
Keywords: Medical Director, Psychiatry; Chief of Psychiatry; Medical Director, Behavioral Health, Medical Director, Corrections
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: