Experience: Executive Assistant: 2 years (Preferred). This job is ideal for someone only looking for part-time work and wants to work from home.
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00/hour
Hours per week: 15-20
Working days: M-F
CEO of fast growing tech startup company needs help managing and prioritizing his calendar.
PeopleJoy helps employers attract, retain and engage talent using student loan assistance, refinancing, counseling and education as an employee benefit. Our online student loan repayment platform consolidates a complex web of 150 lenders into a simple plug and play solution for HR teams. Employers can offer customized and flexible repayment programs to employees, as well as individualized education and guidance through our interactive software.
- Great communication is a must. Work with the CEO to understand what the company's goals are and use this to information the help manage the CEO's calendar, prioritize meetings, etc.
- Self-starter, ability to set priorities, determine procedures, and work independently
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented
- Applicant needs to be confident, competent, comfortable speaking up
- Technologically savvy (comfortable using Slack, Google Suite, Hubspot)
Duties and responsibilities
- Check calendar periodically to resolve calendar conflicts and alert CEO immediately, e.g. if someone cancels or reschedules a meeting, or the CEO is double-booked.
- Must be able to run team meetings; develop the agenda, take minutes and follow up on action items.
- Protect CEO's calendar, make sure the CEO leaves time for himself to strategize, and isn't in meetings all day.
- Set and prioritize tasks, meetings and reminders for CEO.
- Respond to e-mails on behalf of CEO.
- Set up conference calls, schedule appointments, organize and prepare agenda for quarterly board meetings, internal and external meetings on behalf of CEO
- Booking travel for multiple employees.
- Miscellaneous special projects as requested
- Operations responsibilities
- Create and post job reqs, schedule interviews
- Handle customer inquiries, resolve them independently and assign them to the appropriate person within company as required.
- Accounts Payable responsibilities
- Work with account manager to make outbound payments.
- Receipt of a completed application, resume and cover letter
- A minimum of two references
- Personal interview
- Background check
In your cover letter please answer the following questions. Candidate who do not complete these questions will not be considered.
1. Why do you feel you are a good fit for this role?
2. Are you available between 9a - 5pm ET, Monday - Friday?
3. Write a brief letter on behalf of PeopleJoy asking John Smith, what days he is available to have a meeting next week. (You will be evaluated on your professionalism and grammar)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour