Can you help with a Paw Patrol emergency? Does a muffin tin, pompom balls and tweezers give you the idea for a game? Do you know how to eat a banana using its handle? Then you are just who we are looking for and we hope to welcome you to the team!
Experienced nanny needed for up to 40 hours, daytime Monday - Friday. This position provides care, safety and fun for children 6 month - 12 years of age. You will provide care for children of our client's employees in their home setting, with your primary job of providing engaging and creative care of the children; no cleaning chores or transporting of the children needed.
- Transitioning with the child when parent(s) / guardian(s) leave the home
- Providing a safe environment for the child(ren)
- Engaging the child in play, story time, arts & crafts, and fun activities that are age appropriate
- Meal preparation, as needed, for the children in your care
- Clean-up of activities, games and toys used during the care time
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Weekly hours with some flexibility in days and times, primary needs are 7am - 6pm.
- Independence and ability to set work schedule; no limit on overtime after 40 hours per week
- App based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments.
- No searching for repeat jobs; we staff you and you care for the family on assignment.
- Defined path to quarterly raises based on total hours worked and family survey feedback.
- Full-time benefits including health stipend, PTO, retirement savings account and paid holidays.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum two years experience in the field of childcare, including infants + toddlers
- Authorization to work anywhere in the US, on a W2
- Minimum availability of 40 hrs per week, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 7am-7pm for availability for 8-9 hour cases within that time period
- CPR & First Aid certified (or ability to obtain certification immediately)
- A smart phone (with data)
- Independent and communicative individual who can think on their feet.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation: $2800 per month and up, plus benefits including daily and weekly overtime, health care stipend, accrued sick time and matching retirement savings account.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,800.00 /month
- High school or equivalent