Boasting a landmark location on Madison Avenue, The Roger is a boutique hotel that dares to be different. Combining personalized service with luxury accommodations, The Roger is the ideal destination for business and leisure travelers seeking a vibrant hotel experience in the Flatiron District. The Roger Hotel offers 194 modern rooms, including The Terrace Rooms, sophisticated event space, a gourmet breakfast buffet every morning, and a convenient Midtown location.
Assistant Front Office Manager Duties include but not limited to:
- Work directly with the GM and FOM to lead the Front Desk in day-to-day duties
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling of all Front Office colleagues in accordance to productivity guidelines
- Provides value added service to Guests by meeting and anticipating needs and expectations
- Resolves guest concerns in a thoughtful manner while maintaining hotel standards
- Additional responsibilities may include training, staff development and scheduling
- Other duties as assigned by management
Assistant Front Office Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year previous front office supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Property Management Software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays if necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Comprehensive Medical (PPO and HMO), Dental, Vision and 401(k) options are available for all hotel employees.
Please apply through this ad with your updated resume!
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Hotel: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)