Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is seeking a Junior Software Engineer to join our team!
What We Can Offer You:
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- 1-3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, with a heavy emphasis on back end software engineering
- Experience with Java ecosystem and Docker
- Desired knowledge of Kafka or Kubernetes or Rancher
- Openness to implementing new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, team player mentality
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.