We are a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, and you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you! OUR COMPANY MISSION: To inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members.
We are looking for great Registered Nurses (RN) for ALL SHIFTS. Sign on Bonus $2,000.
- Inform the Director when physician visits are not made in a timely manner.
- Consult with the resident, his/her family, and the resident’s physician in planning the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation.
- Notify the resident’s attending physician and next-of-kin when there is a change in the resident’s condition.
- Visit residents on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident’s physical and emotional status.
- Ensure that direct nursing care be provided by a licensed nurse, a certified nursing assistant, and/or a nurse aide trainee qualified to perform the procedure.
- Review nurses’ notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident’s response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident’s wishes.
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
- Start IVs, obtain sputum, urine and other specimens for lab tests as ordered.
- Take TPRs, blood pressures, etc., as necessary.
- Admit, transfer and discharge residents as necessary.
- Current RN License in state of California
We offer excellent pay, benefits, perks and discounts, check them out at www.sunnyhillspostacute.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Skilled Nursing Facility: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location