For ALL Faculty Positions - An unofficial/student copy of your transcript must be submitted along with your on-line application if the position you are applying for requires a degree and/or certificate. Official transcripts are required when you begin employment.
For Staff Positions - If you are applying for a position that requires a degree and/or certificate, an official transcript will be required when you begin employment.
***International transcripts must be evaluated through World Education Services***
If you are applying for a position that requires current Licensures/Certificates- a copy must be submitted along with your on-line application. Official current licensures/certificates will be required when you begin employment.
Please feel free to submit any electronic documents with your on-line application as an attachment.
ANTICIPATED SALARY RANGE:
$39,960 - $56,947, Band 06, SC State Classification System
In this challenging role, you will support the EDCT/Quality & Leadership Department at Greenville Technical College. Duties may include any or all of the following:
- Plan, design, deliver, and coordinate needed programs. Assign priorities and determine staffing levels. Provide strategic planning of faculty, adjunct faculty, and staff.
- Develop and manage department budget. Monitor, evaluate, and adjust department budget continuously. Analyze revenue streams, contact hours, and operating margins for individual classes as well as departments to maintain cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate employees and provide guidance, feedback, and resources as needed. Acts as hiring authority for the department.
- Supervise a staff involved in the development, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of programs.
- Develop innovative techniques for marketing public and customized programming. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and promotional strategies by working collaboratively with EDCT Marketing. Assist sales in making client calls. Develop proposals for customized training.
- Participate in the forecasting of staffing needs, strategic planning, and other management issues.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Greenville Technical College is one of the largest institutions of higher learning in South Carolina – and we invite you to consider becoming a part of our team! GTC promotes a respectful campus culture that reflects appreciation for diversity and inclusion at all levels. Visit www.gvltec.edu/diversity to learn more.
Bachelor's degree + 3 yrs related training development program experience.
- Knowledge in adult learning principles with expertise in leadership development, facilitation, and training and development.
- Knowledge of methods for designing, delivering, administering, and evaluating training programs.
- Understanding of how to conduct conferences, lead discussions, instruct training groups, and stimulate individuals and groups in the learning process.
- Ability to direct, supervise, and advise staff members.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.