Kiewit Building Group has projects all over the United States. At this time, we need candidates open to relocation to Denver, CO; Omaha, NE; Seattle, WA; or the Washington, DC area.
Kiewit Building Group (KBG) specializes in vertical construction and is headquartered in Englewood, CO (Denver).
Kiewit Building Group is currently seeking a Project Manager. This position is a job site management position and typically assumes responsibility for the administrative and technical aspects of constructing a project.
- Budget and schedule development and maintenance
- Assuring quality control, contract compliance and administration
- Project administration systems management and management of assigned job site personnel.
- Also will be responsible for administering safety programs and maintaining good owner relations.
Position Locations across the US:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all aspects of managing commercial construction projects with a proven track record of successful outcomes.
- Undergraduate degree in construction engineering, construction management or a related degree
- Ability to understand project scheduling and cost control, and to read and understand project owner specifications and engineering drawings
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong work ethic - willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization/time management skills
- Travel and relocation may be required
DC, NE, TX, CO, AK and HI
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
- Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
- 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
- Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
- We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.