Strong skill set on Core Java / J2EE, hands-on development capabilities with experience in the current technologies, current experience on Java 8 features (Streams, Lambda, Optional etc.).
- Spring - Core, String Boot, ORM, AOP, Spring JDBC etc.
- Unit Testing Frameworks: like Junit.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, relational databases (ORACLE, MySQL, MariaDB)
- SOA and web services: RestFul service framework - JAX-RS, JSON
- Strong understanding and implementation experience of the microservices architecture.
- Understanding of Hystrix and other common frameworks.
- Knowledge of security frameworks – Oauth, HTTPS etc.
- Caching Frameworks – Redis, Hazelcast, Guava etc.
- Experience of Cloud technologies on the AWS platform with a project for 6+ months is required.
- Experienced in a distributed work environment – knowledge of source control tools (Git, SVN), build tools (Jenkins, Bamboo) etc.
- Self-starter and driven candidates.
- Strong communication skills - will be required to present demonstrations to client executives as regular intervals.
- Ability to absorb and incorporate new technologies/frameworks quickly.
- Adapt to working in a fast-paced agile environment
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Job Type: Full-time