Robbins Property Associates, a multi-family management company, seeks a highly motivated Leasing Consultant to join our Team. As the first impression of the property, you must present a level of professionalism and unparalleled customer service!
conduct tours with prospects, answering calls, entering maintenance work orders, replying to email leads, preparing leases, and assisting with the day-to-day operation of the property.
Full time Employee Benefits:
- Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards
- Must be able to interact with residents and prospective applicants in a friendly, inviting, and professional manner.
- Maintains prospect, traffic and leasing data
- Assists in tenant screening and processing of credit checks
- Prepares lease documentation and completes move-in procedures
- Assists residents with maintenance requests
- Handles telephone calls and on-site traffic
- Assists with marketing to include preparation of flyers, newsletters and market surveys (outside marketing/transportation a must)
- Assists Manager in all aspects of property management
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be very organized, professional, friendly, enthusiastic and diligent.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Prefer one year’s experience in leasing, marketing, and/or related sales experience a plus
- OneSite experience preferred
- Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook experience preferred
- (3) Weeks PTO in 1 st year (vacation and sick time)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Birthday-PAID day off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits-1st of month following 60 days
- Company Paid Short Term, Long Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
- 401K + Match- 1st of month following 90 days
- Education Reimbursement
- Uniforms Provided
- Competitive Salary w/ MONTHLY Bonus Potential
- Housing Discount
Come join our growing and awesome TEAM! Voted one of Tampa Bay’s Top Workplace 4 years in a row!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.