About our Company:
Headquartered in Arvada, Colorado Mark VII Equipment is the North America subsidiary of WashTec AG, the world's largest manufacturer of vehicle cleaning systems. For the last five decades, Mark VII designs, manufactures, installs and services professional carwash equipment. As part of WashTec, we leverage over 50 years of carwash engineering expertise to build products that combine best in class cleaning results with revenue-enhancing options and innovation to maximize return on investment.
Mark VII is growing! We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities to develop personally and professionally. We are a community dedicated to serving our customers with the highest levels of integrity, teamwork, courage and commitment.
Drives truck over established route in the Nashville market to deliver chemical. Maintains a high level of safety in terms of driving, scheduling, timeliness of deliveries and safety of delivery site. Responsible for spill prevention and clean up. Performs duties with general supervision. This position may have varying work schedules. Some travel is required. Other duties may be assigned as necessary. This position is also the catalyst to maintaining car wash quality and cost control in each account that Mark VII sells chemicals, services and equipment. Acts as the territory expert in the use, handling, and calibration of all chemicals in all corporate and independent car washes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates truck with capacity of one to four tons. Responsible for shortages and careful handling of product.
- May be called from time to time to go to another direct service area to assist.
- May make other deliveries as required, and maintains good housekeeping of our supplies in the chemical area.
- Collects money from customers on COD orders and record transaction on customer receipt.
- Records deliveries information on daily Bill of Lading. Maintains driver’s log according to state and federal regulations.
- Has the ability to sell car wash owners or managers a higher upgrade chemical for their wash.
- Maintain truck in a clean, neat and orderly fashion. Conducts daily inspections on all facets of the vehicle required by the D.O.T.
- The ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs or greater.
- Chemical installation, maintenance and consumption monitoring of each account.
- Corporate Account Report for Wamos Program
- Perform QC visits in conjunction with the service department.
- Manage logistics of chemical ordering and delivery to the market.
- Train local Service Technicians to an assigned chemical service protocol.
- Order and maintain product inventory at local warehouses
- Other tasks as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred.
- Excellent driving record, Class A or B CDL required, Haz-Mat Endorsement Required.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must be able to develop good relations with the customer base and advise them of new chemicals or upgrades that would help improve their operation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and or quantitative standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs or greater on a daily basis.
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the telephone.
- Must be able to communicate well verbally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,600.00 to $45,760.00 /year
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)