We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours Learn more: http://www.radial.com/about/company#sthash.e8Z9tltu.dpuf
Warehouse associates perform duties needed to process orders by client. This includes picking, sorting, packing, and shipping both single and multi-unit orders. These processes may be performed via pick to tote, to cart, via pallet or 'ship-alone' depending upon size of product and process path.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 6am-2:30pm
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading and recognizing English language product descriptions
- Locating and recognizing product barcodes
- Uses RF scanners to scan bar codes
- Reading scanners, computer screens or paper hard-copy to identify product to pick
- Locating product within facility and pick in accordance with established procedures
- Filling or emptying a tote, pallet or order picker with product
- Inducting product into sortation process
- Assembling and supplying boxes
- Taping boxes
- Applying appropriate labels to cartons
- Working safely around conveyance or rolling carts
- Operating PIT equipment
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Loading trucks by hand, using conveyance, pallet jacks or PIT as required
- Perform routine value added services based upon client needs
- Follows all safety guidelines and performs in a safe and careful manner
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Cross-training in other client processes
- Cross-training in other fulfillment processes such a picking, packing, sorting, dunnage, etc…
- Training new hires as needed
- Working as directed by lead or supervisors
- All other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Education – High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience – No experience in a warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing environment required.
Working Conditions, Mental and Physical Demands
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following:
- Motivation – Sets and achieves expected work pace.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to improve.
- Tools and Equipment – Computer, RF Scanner, Tape machines or hand tapers.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Observes the time limits for breaks and lunches.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Works required overtime when needed.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Must possess visual acuity to read labels, RF scanners and to maneuver throughout facility.
- Must be able to hear and understand verbal instructions.
- Must possess capability to walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push or pull carts of up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to climb stairs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and grasp products.
- Most facilities are climate controlled.