Now offering a $500 sign on bonus! Apply online or call 831-655-1935 to find out more details!! **Stipulations apply**
Victorian Home Care, a Kindred at Home affiliate, the largest provider of in-home care services nationwide, is currently seeking caring and dependable Caregivers and Personal Care Attendants for our clients in Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito counties.
Join our team and discover a rewarding work environment where you can learn and grow to your fullest potential through providing quality care in the community. With the increased population of our elder community, we need your help.
- Why Victorian Home Care-Kindred at Home?*
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday)
- Flexible Schedules
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Bonus Opportunities
- 4-12 hour shifts available
- What We Do?*
Our Caregivers/Personal Care Attendants (PCA's) provide non-medical assistance to the part of our community needing assistance with activities of daily living (ADL's). This can include light housekeeping, meal preparation, providing engaging activities and driving clients to appointments. Caregiver/PCA duties including but not limited to:
- Restroom Care, Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Meal Preparation and Planning
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Running Errands
- Other Personal Care-Related Activities
- Minimum of 6 months of experience performing caregiving duties preferred
- Ability to safely lift and transfer adults preferred
- HCA (Home Care Aide) current registry with the state, not required but is a plus
- CNA and HHA license, not required but is a plus
- Driver’s license, auto insurance, and your own vehicle is a plus
- Walk-ins Welcome! – 409 Washington St, Suite 101, Monterey CA 93940
Questions? Call us at (831) 655-1935!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.