- Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and inter-branch trailers.
- Maintain inventory control.
- Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
- Verify load sheets and ensure trucks receive correct equipment and product loads.
- Responsible for ordering all products, as well as inventory control.
- Hours are as follows: Monday through Friday, 12:00 - 8:30pm.
- Pay $16.00 per hour.
- Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work over time when needed.
- Valid driver's license.
- Certified forklift operator.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement, and specialized training programs
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent