Provide Cybersecurity support to the DoD’s Cyber program by supporting strategy, policy, governance, oversight, monitoring, and implementation of programmatic activities across the department. Perform research and analysis to support client meetings and existing and emerging DoD policies, programs, and other requirements. Assess Cybersecurity functions and provide recommendations or enhancements to develop, implement, or execute capabilities to meet compliance or strategic and operational security needs. Participate in and lead meetings with other federal entities and support information sharing and collaboration within a dynamic environment. Maintain responsibility for communicating with the client on deliverables, engagements, and other requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with supporting a DoD client
- 5+ years of experience with DoD, NIST, and Joint Cybersecurity policies, including instructions, directives and guidance
- Experience with developing briefings and whitepapers for senior-level clients
- Experience with briefing clients and team members on technical, policy, and functional issues
- Ability to present and communicate information to audiences, including those with varying technical backgrounds, such as DoD leadership
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 7+ years of experience in an intelligence organization
- Experience with working at a DoD client site full-time
- Experience with analyzing policy, strategy, and implementation plans
- Ability to work with diverse teams in an often fast-paced environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.