New England ABA is looking for BCBA’s seeking a high growth opportunity!
New England ABA specializes in home and community-based ABA in Massachusetts with offices currently in Wakefield, Quincy, New Bedford, and a Springfield, MA office opening planned for the first quarter of 2020!!
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent work/life balance to our team members so they can provide world class therapy to our clients. We are proud to have consistently been the highest rated ABA practice in MA on Glassdoor for multiple years in a row and recently achieved a #4 Small Companies rating in the entire state of MA from Talent Desk.
Why choose New England ABA?
- Competitive salary and paycheck based bonus structure!
- Comprehensive full time benefits package, including a 401k retirement plan.
- Small regional teams to allow for the highest in customer service and client success.
- Clinical management support available in each regional office
- Work/life balance - 100% of our team members indicated that they are strongly satisfied with the work/life balance
- Ability to work remotely or in your local office work environment.
- Caseload located in tight geographical region to reduce travel distance and time
- Small caseloads focused on clinical quality
Overview of Position:
A BCBA is a leader within our organization. Most client sessions are from 3-8PM, providing flexible scheduling during morning and early afternoon hours.
A BCBA at New England ABA provides clinical oversight to Behavior Technicians in the field. Duties include writing behavior intervention plans, establishing how goals are targeted, structuring sessions in a productive manner, evaluating Behavior Technician’s clinical growth and mastery of professional development goals and other clinically related tasks.
- Active licensed applied behavior analyst (LABA) in the state of Massachusetts or proof of active submission
- 2-5 years working directly with children and adolescents with ASD required
- Experience with VB, PECS, DTT, PRT and ESDM a plus
New England ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance