At Cartier North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities
The Cartier New York Workshop supports the network of boutiques in the US and Latin America for Jewelry and Watch services, as well as Jewelry productions. Cartier America is seeking an After Sale Service Jeweler who will be responsible for executing all after sale service tasks for client pieces and stock maintenance
- Perform repairs and services of assorted jewelry pieces for Client and Stock Repairs
- Size chains and rings of various types.
- Reshape bracelets, necklaces, and rings.
- Solder using a torch and laser machine
- Polish gold and platinum if needed
- Engrave/cut using laser machine as needed
- Work accordingly to achieve Brand Lead Time and Service Level Objectives
- Responsible for Precious Metal assigned
- Workshop and tool maintenance
- Special projects as required.
- Education in the field of jewelry making and repairs.
- Jewelry school or apprenticeship diploma is a plus
- High school. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in all phases of jewelry repairs and/or manufacturing, including but not limited to working with 18 k gold and platinum, stone setting and polishing.
- Experience in laser soldering and rhodium plating is a plus.
Expected base salary range: $26.44-$40.87 per hour.
Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience