Inspiring People at Work” - This is both what we do and who we are. For over 38 years MRSA has focused on turning our client’s vision into imaginative and functional solutions. We are a group of individuals from diverse backgrounds and we’re currently seeking an innovative and inspired team member, who is passionate about architecture and design, to join our team. We’re offering an opportunity for someone who aspires to find “their place” in a firm that values a life/work balance for all its employees.
Job Description & Opportunities:
- Your role will be both design and production focused.
- You possess a high level of design skill and professionalism.
- You are results oriented and take the initiative.
- You possess strong presentation/communication skills.
- You have a thorough understanding of materials, furniture and furniture systems, lighting and especially the “unordinary”.
- You’re able to prepare design and materials presentations.
- You understand all project phases including programming, space planning, design, FF&E and materials selection, as well as, permitting, bidding, construction documents and construction observation.
- You’re familiar with construction means, methods and procedures as well as building, energy and accessibility codes .
- You’re capable of reviewing submittals, shop drawings and responding to RFI’s.
- Participation in after-hours industry and networking events is encouraged.
- A degree in Interior Design. NCIDQ certification preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 7-10 years post-graduate work experience in commercial interior design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit experience is desirable, but not required.
- Proficient in Adobe applications, SketchUp, Bluebeam and other design and presentation related software.
We offer an exceptional life/work balance along with a competitive salary, based upon experience, and a full list of benefits.
OK, now that you have read all the boring, standard stuff (yep….we think it’s pretty dry too), we suggest you just come in and check us out. Join our team and get some great experience and have some fun at the same time.
Please submit a resumé and portfolio for consideration to Liz Peron.