We are a diversified, well-established real estate development, management and investment company headquartered in King of Prussia, PA. We're seeking an Intern to assist with the commercial leasing, property management and administrative duties of our commercial and multi-family portfolio while learning and gaining valuable experience in the real estate business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, disciplined and determined student looking to learn and grow into the business.
General Job Description (not all-inclusive):
· Canvas for prospective commercial tenants
· Compile and maintain mailing lists for e-blasts and hard mailers
· Research related to property acquisitions
· Maintain files and keep data organized
· Assist Vice President in management responsibilities and tenant relations
· Participate and assist in leasing of commercial and residential properties
· Prepare spreadsheets to analyze lease and acquisition opportunities
· Assist in communicating with vendor and tenant contacts
. Successfully bid commercial construction jobs for residential/commercial fit-outs
· Currently enrolled in college
· Computer-savvy with proficiency in Word, Excel and Photoshop (preferable)
· Desire to learn about the real estate industry
· Detail-oriented, personable and a team player
. Deal-maker and hustler!
Job Type: Internship
- Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Why are you a good fit for this opportunity?
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused