We have an IMMEDIATE need for independent and entrepreneurial sales people, in-home inspectors, and foundation repair experts in our rapidly growing, award-winning waterproofing and foundation repair company. We provide leads with the expectation of the employee to complete the sales cycle by providing timely and accurate proposals that address the customer’s home issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct in-home inspections - diagnose foundation, basement, crawlspace, and egress window issues
- Understand and able to explain the company’s approach and products used to resolve the customers home issues
- Develop compelling proposals using computer software to provide estimate of repairs within 24 hours
- Close sales through education and building trust
- Clearly define sales and income goals, and commit to their execution
- Commitment to constantly improve and execute the sales process
- Be timely, professional, thorough, and detail oriented
- Ability to stand, walk, crouch, carry, climb, have visual acuity, lift, and pull.
- Verifiable sales experience required
- In-home sales experience preferred -- window/siding/roofing, home inspection, or home improvement experience accepted
- Knowledge of construction strongly preferred, but not required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word (Visio and PowerPoint experience preferred)
- Excellent and professional in person, via phone, and email communication skills required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Attention to detail
Income potential: This is an uncapped commission-based compensation structure with the ability to make $65,000 and up to $120,000+ per year. Training stipend is provided.
About the Company
We are a leading, award-winning waterproofing and foundation repair company that serves Maryland and Virginia. We are a family-owned and operated company known among our clients and partners for providing excellent customer service, superior waterproofing and foundation repair services, and always doing what is right for our customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $65,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year