Position: Vehicle Service Agents/Car Cleaners
Schedule: Open and Flexible; availability is a must
The Vehicle Service Agent cleans and details the interior and exterior of vehicles. In a safe and timely manner, the Vehicle Service Agent also performs regular maintenance, moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the Lead Detailer or Supervisor.
- Wash and dry vehicle exterior by driving vehicle through mechanical car wash
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats, exterior body, and rims.
- Remove trash, vacuum and thoroughly wipe down vehicle interior
- Maintain vehicle needs including windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and other necessities.
- Ensure appropriate identification is attached to vehicle, including registration, plates, and tracking ID.
- Properly document license plates of vehicles after detailing
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1-3 months of relevant work experience.
- Must have valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in weather conditions.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and document accurately.
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time while constantly climbing in/out of vehicles
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in English
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation to/from work.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M / F / V / D)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.45 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)