Northern Wide Plank Flooring Corp. is looking for a motivated, experienced Sales Representative, responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers. He or she is expected to meet and exceed personal sales objectives by pursuing prospective clients and developing a network of contacts through which prospective clients are obtained, thus leading to future sales. As a Northern Wide Plank Flooring Corp. Sales Representative, his/her role will be to exemplify our brand image as an ambassador and provide positive brand experiences to all customers.
Northern Wide Plank Flooring Corp. offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
- Generate sales through personal contact with customers, repeat customers and sales leads, presenting our products and explaining the benefits and features.
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list which will remain the property of the company at all times.
- Solicit and forward Offers to Purchase (Sales Agreements) to the Sales Manager for approval and acceptance.
- Maintain a high level of service to existing customers; managing the customer relationship from contract execution through delivery to after sales service; and soliciting referrals from these customers, where possible.
- Keep accurate reports with respect to sales and prospects as instructed from time to time.
- Achieve quarterly sales quotas and the objectives of employment.
- Participate in corporate marketing activities, such as conferences, trade shows and lunch & learn events, as required.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour, and attitude at all times.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Motivated and creative team player.
- Experience in flooring sales preferred.
- Computer literate with proficiency using basic programs such as Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- sales: 5 years
- Customer Service: 5 years
Required work authorization: